NourishMax Vitamin C + B + E + Ferulic & Retinol Serum
✨ Key benefits [TL;DR]
‣ Helps reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven texture, and signs of photodamage
‣ Supports skin cell turnover to revitalize and rejuvenate dull, damaged skin
‣ Brightens the appearance of darkness, discoloration, and age spots
‣ Improves the appearance of firmness, tightness, and tone
‣ Brings renewed clarity to be dull or congested complexions
‣ Formulated with one of the top dermatologist-recommended ingredients to fight signs of aging
‣ A multi-vitamin complex of C, B3, and E nourishes the skin and provides antioxidant protection to ward off free radicals
‣ Hyaluronic Acid attracts water to the skin for intensive hydration
‣ Clinically tested and developed by chemists to meet the highest standards
✨ What it is?
NourishMax vitamin C serum combines the best scientifically studied ingredients with plant extracts known for their antioxidant benefits. This vitamin C serum for face is clinically formulated to improve the appearance of photoaging, including fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, age spots, dullness, acne, crepiness, and more. NourishMax vitamin C serum leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth, and supple with a youthful-looking glow.
Retinol & Vitamin C are potent skincare ingredients known to firm, smooth, and brighten. NourishMax uniquely formulated this serum with Vitamin C & Retinol in a stabilized clinical formulation that firms, smooths & brightens skin overnight. When Retinol is combined with Vitamin C, it can help soothe the skin and avoid the irritation that Retinol is known. This serum is an excellent option for individuals who have oily skin but still want the benefits of Retinol.
NourishMax vitamin C serum for face combines the benefits of vitamin C with ferulic acid, vitamin E, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and mandelic acid to provide a multi-action anti-aging solution.
Discover the look of renewed radiance and glow with a supercharged blend of ingredients in one bottle. A great vitamin C serum for oily skins that helps the skin reduce oil production. NourishMax Vitamin C, B & E Serum is a first-of-its-kind formula that combines vitamin C and botanical antioxidants to restore the appearance of younger-looking skin without acne. We packed a potent combination of antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients into every bottle to ensure maximum results.
✨ Why it's special?
Synergy is the solution to extracting the very best abilities from selected ingredients. NourishMax's Vitamin C + B + E + Ferulic & Retinol Serum uses remarkable antioxidant ingredients to ensure that the whole is indeed greater than the sum of its parts.
Ferulic acid is an organic compound commonly found in plant cell wall components. As an antioxidant, it actively fights free radicals. Free Radicals are a significant contributor towards oxidative stress, which results in DNA damage and cellular aging. When combined with Vitamin C and Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid increases its ability from fighting free radicals to reducing damaged caused by oxidative stress.
Vitamin C, also known as Ascorbic Acid, plays a significant role in the Collagen synthesis process. This helps to thicken skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a potent antioxidant, it fights free radicals and reduces oxidative stress. We use 20% Vitamin C stabilized by the Ferulic Acid. Thanks to this high percentage, it also helps lighten the skin by acting as a depigmenting agent.
Vitamin E, like Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. It helps protect the skin from scarring and age spots and helps increase the skin's hydration levels. Vitamin C and E can regenerate each other, optimizing each other's antioxidant effects. Studies have found the skin protection benefits to be much more effective when using a combination of both Vitamin E and C, rather than by using each Vitamin alone.
To increase the skin whitening potential of Vitamin C, we'd added Vitamin B3 (Niacin). Vitamin B3 is an excellent active that helps lighten the skin by reducing the visibility of melanin. Vitamin B3 inhibits the transfer of pigment to the surface of the skin, which helps alleviate dark spots.
Finally, we've included Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) as a rejuvenating vitamin that helps accelerate the natural healing process. This helps boost the collagen regeneration results of Vitamin C. Vitamin B5 has good skin penetration and also improves hydration levels in the skin.
With all these ingredients working together, this vitamin-loaded formula delivers the full scope of antioxidant care and complete skin rejuvenation, moisturizing and lightening treatment.
‣ Ferulic Acid is an organic compound commonly found in plant cell wall components
‣ Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that boosts the effectiveness of Vitamin E and lightens the skin
‣ Vitamin E helps protect the skin from scarring and age spots and works synergistically with Vitamin C
‣ Vitamin B3 & B5 help lighten the skin and boost collagen regeneration
✨ What is in it?
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): In addition to its antioxidant properties, vitamin C is a skin brightener that supports a radiant, healthy-looking glow. It fights the look of age spots, sunspots, hyperpigmentation, and other discoloration to give the face skin a more even-toned appearance. Vitamin C also promotes the look of tightness, firmness, and tone.
Plus, our specially developed form of vitamin C resists oxidation better than some other forms, so it stays potent, a specially formulated vitamin c serum for sensitive skin, which is stable, effective, and lasts longer.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Along with vitamin C, niacinamide helps brightening of the face and reduce the appearance of discoloration. It also supports skin clarity in congested or problem skin.
- Mandelic Acid: Known as a gentler alternative to glycolic acid, this alpha hydroxy acid offers mild exfoliation. It smoothes away dead surface skin to deliver a brightening and radiance-reviving effect.
- Glycerin: Glycerin attracts moisture to the skin, so it feels soft, smooth, and comforted.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is one of the best hydrating ingredients for dry skin. It is known for its ability to hold up to 1,000 its weight in water. Like a moisture magnet, hyaluronic acid attracts and holds moisture to the skin, leaving it with a smooth, plump appearance.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Panthenol is a popular skin conditioner that supports soft, hydrated skin.
- Sodium PCA: Sodium PCA is a hygroscopic ingredient, meaning it attracts moisture from the air to the skin.
Water (Aqua), Ethoxydiglycol, Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Niacinamide, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Retinol, Panthenol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mandelic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium PCA, BHT, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
✨ How to apply?
Apply to clean face, neck, and décolleté in the morning and allow to dry.