NourishMax Sugar Lip Scrub
It is critical to look after your lips. Lip scrubs, like body scrubs, are exfoliating treatments that aid in the removal of dead skin cells. Lip exfoliators or lip scrubs are different from body scrubs in which they are specifically developed for the most sensitive skin on your body: your lips.
You can make your lip scrub at home, or you can buy it from stores. Coconut oil is the most hydrating oil and the greatest option for a sugar lip scrub which hydrates chapped lips at home. However, if you want to buy your lip scrub, you have many options available from which you should try to choose the best according to your needs. NourishMax Sugar Lip Scrub is among the best products available on the market because it has the ability to make your lips soft, full and moisturized.
How to use NourishMax Sugar Lip Scrub?
A tiny amount should be massaged over clean lips, concentrating on rough or dry areas. To remove it, rinse with a moist, warm cloth. Apply a lip mask or moisturizer afterward for the best results.
Exfoliating lips, one to three times a week, will benefit the majority of people. Exfoliate lips at night, for the best results, and then use a high-quality lip balm right away. This will ensure that you have full, smooth lips when you wake up in the morning.
Dermatologists and estheticians strongly advise you not to use a lip cleaner if you have rough, peeling, or flaking skin. In this situation, a gentle therapy extends beyond hard, coarse, and abrasive exfoliators and lip scrubs. When you use a lip scrub, you are pulling the dead skin off your lips and producing fresh tears, which can lead to scabbing, dryness, and other skin issues.
How Does NourishMax Sugar Lip Scrub Work?
This Coconut Lip Scrub is a delicious way to prepare and perfect chapped lips. It gently buffs away dead skin with small sugar-based exfoliating particles, leaving lips soft and smooth. A powerful peptide promotes the creation of natural collagen and hyaluronic acid, giving the skin a lush appearance. This potent lip scrub combats cracking, dryness, and chapping while leaving a pleasantly sweet, tropical scent.
• Sugar Particles for Smoothing. Sugar is a gentle approach to remove flaky skin from lips. It's perfect for sensitive and delicate skin as it is smaller than other exfoliants. Sugar's natural exfoliating characteristics boost its effectiveness while also aiding moisture retention.
• Exfoliants Made from Plants. Bamboo stem extract, like sugar, has natural exfoliating capabilities that can help remove dull, dry skin from lips.
• Efficacy that is unrivaled. Every ingredient is utilized in its most effective form in this composition, which was chosen precisely for its capacity to bring about actual results.
How Long Does NourishMax Sugar Lip Scrub Last?
The product will last about a month if kept in a cold, dry place. It can be kept in the refrigerator for up to two or three months. The oil will cause the scrub to harden slightly in the refrigerator, but it will still work perfectly.
Why Should We Use NourishMax Sugar Lip Scrub?
This delectable scrub has a blend of naturally derived exfoliants that leave lips feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed. In order to help relieve the feeling of chapped, dry lips, bamboo stem extract and sugar particles smoothly peel away dead skin accumulation. Lips are replenished with moisturizing substances like shea butter. Palmitoyl oligopeptide boosts collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid production in the lips, giving them a lush, full appearance. There are some amazing components which can perfectly work together in order to make this product one of the best ones on the market.
• Sucrose is a kind of sugar (Sugar). Sugar's gritty texture is the reason that it is used as a great natural exfoliant for removing dead skin and softening the appearance of chapped, dry lips.
• Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract (Bamboo Extract). This biodegradable plant extract helps refine the appearance of the lips by sloughing away dry, flaky skin.
• Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter). Shea butter moisturizes and softens chapped lips. It is made from the nuts of the African karite tree and is high in allantoin, vitamin A, and vitamin E, all of which help to soothe and nourish the skin.
• Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1. This peptide mix promotes collagen and hyaluronic acid production in the lips, giving them a plumper, smoother appearance. It is also able to raise the amount of water in the lips.
When to use NourishMax Sugar Lip Scrub?
When your lips are dry and peeling from cold wind or lengthy sun exposure, exfoliating with NourishMax Sugar Lip Scrub softens and smooths them before applying lipstick. If you have any open cuts on your lips, or if they are sunburned or raw, do not use it.
NourishMax Sugar Lip Scrub Benefits
• Removes dead skin by exfoliating and polishing them.
• Aids in the reduction of the look of chapped, cracked, and dry lips.
• Lips are moisturized with this product.
• Lips are soft, smooth, and comfortable after use.
DIRECTIONS: Massage a small amount onto clean lips, focusing on rough or dry areas. Rinse with a damp, warm cloth to remove. For best results, follow with a lip mask or moisturizer.
INGREDIENTS: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Jojoba Esters, Sucrose, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Lactic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glyceryl Caprylate, Beeswax, PEG-400, Hydrated Silica, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Starch, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Flavor.