Niacinamide Multi-Action Jelly Serum
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free U.S. Shipping With $70+ Orders
- Dermatologist & Esthetician Recommended
- People Have This In Their Cart Right Now
- Inventory on the way
VEGAN • CRUELTY FREE • GLUTEN FREE • PARABEN FREE • SULFATE FREE • PHTHALATE FREE • FORMALDEHYDE FREE • DERMATOLOGIST TESTED
AfterPay • Klarna • Sezzle • PayPal • ShopPay
✨ Key benefits [TL;DR]
‣ It helps to brighten the appearance of dark spots
‣ Minimize the appearance of redness and blotchiness
‣ Supports moisture retention, Decreases water loss
‣ Strengthens skin barrier, stimulates ceramides and lipids in stratum corneum
‣ Increasing key proteins involved in the skin barrier: involucrin, filaggrin, keratin
‣ Inhibition of melanosome transfer
‣ Rebalances uneven skin tone
‣ Boost cell energy production and repair
‣ Protection from urban pollutants damage
‣ Stimulates collagen synthesis
‣ Improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and skin elasticity
‣ Reduces the appearance of acne
‣ It helps to reduce sebum level
‣ Helps to relieve premature aging from UV and Blue light: reduces skin discoloration from blue light
✨ What it is?
A form of vitamin B, niacinamide is a popular skin-restoring ingredient that helps to promote even skin tone. It offers anti-aging benefits and helps to improve the appearance of premature aging caused by blue light and other environmental factors.
Niacinamide can improve the appearance of enlarged pores, brighten dull skin, as well as defend against environmental toxins. Niacinamide also has a hydrophilic molecular structure, meaning it attracts water from its environment.
✨ Why it’s special?
Niacinamide is a stable vitamin that offers a wide range of well-documented topical benefits for flawless, resilient skin and a radiant complexion. Niacinamide is a component of NAD and NADP, essential coenzymes in ATP production, also having a central role in DNA repair and skin homeostasis.
✨ What is in it?
List of ingredients: Water (Aqua), Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isopentyldiol, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Carbomer, Zing PCA, Trifolium Pratense Flower Extract, Capryloyl Glycine, Hexylene Glycol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carbonate.
✨ How to apply?
Apply a thin layer to clean the skin and allow it to dry. It may be used morning and night.