NourishMax Vitamin C + B + E + Ferulic & Retinol Serum
What is in it?
NourishMax vitamin C serum combines the best scientifically studied ingredients with plant extracts known for their antioxidant benefits. This vitamin C serum for face is clinically formulated to improve the appearance of photoaging, including fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, age spots, dullness, acnes, crepiness and more. NourishMax vitamin C serum leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and supple with a youthful-looking glow.
NourishMax vitamin C serum for face combines the benefits of vitamin C with ferulic acid, vitamin E, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid and mandelic acid to provide a multi-action anti-aging solution.
What it is:
Discover the look of renewed radiance and glow with a supercharged blend of ingredients in one bottle. A great vitamin C serum for oily skins, that helps the skin reduce oil production. NourishMax Vitamin C, B and E Serum is a first-of-its-kind formula that combines vitamin C and botanical antioxidants to restore the appearance of younger-looking skin without acne. We packed a potent combination of antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients into every bottle to ensure maximum results.
Why it’s special:
- Helps reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven texture and signs of photodamage
- Supports skin cell turnover to revitalize and rejuvenate dull, damaged skin
- Brightens the appearance of darkness, discoloration and age spots
- Improves the appearance of firmness, tightness and tone
- Brings renewed clarity to dull or congested complexions
- Formulated with one of the top dermatologist-recommended ingredients to fight signs of aging
- A multi-vitamin complex of C, B3 and E nourishes the skin and provides antioxidant protection to ward off free radicals
- Hyaluronic acid attracts water to the skin for intensive hydration
- Clinically tested and developed by chemists to meet the highest standards
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): In addition to its antioxidant properties, vitamin C is a skin brightener that supports a radiant, healthy looking glow. It fights the look of age spots, sunspots, hyperpigmentation and other discoloration to give the face skin a more even-toned appearance. Vitamin C also promotes the look of tightness, firmness and tone.
Plus, our specially developed form of vitamin C resists oxidation better than some other forms, so it stays potent, a specially formulated vitamin c serum for sensitive skin, which is stable, effective, and lasts longer.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Along with vitamin C, niacinamide helps the brightening of the face and reduce the appearance of discoloration. It also supports skin clarity in congested or problem skin.
- Mandelic Acid: Known as a gentler alternative to glycolic acid, this alpha hydroxy acid offers mild exfoliation. It smoothes away dead surface skin to deliver a brightening and radiance-reviving effect.
- Glycerin: Glycerin attracts moisture to the skin, so it feels soft, smooth and comforted.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is one of the best hydrating ingredients for dry skin. It is known for its ability to hold up to 1,000 its weight in water. Like a moisture magnet, hyaluronic acid attracts and holds moisture to the skin, leaving it with a smooth, plump appearance.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Panthenol is a popular skin conditioner that supports soft, hydrated skin.
- Sodium PCA: Sodium PCA is a hygroscopic ingredient, meaning it attracts moisture from the air to the skin.
Water (Aqua), Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Niacinamide, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Retinol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ferulic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mandelic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium PCA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Nourishmax Vitamin C Serum Benefits:
There are many benefits regarding this product. High-potency Vitamin C Fades the appearance of brown spots and fine lines. Vitamin E soothes skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines. Ferulic Acid helps protect the skin from UV rays. This product is cruelty-free, Sulfate-free, and gluten-free, which are considered as extra beneficial properties to this product.
Nourishmax Vitamin C Serum Side Effects:
Most of the studies reported that study subjects had no irritation or negative reactions. The various ingredients used in this product might cause allergic reaction for some if applied more than the required amount. This is the only side effect that has been reported.
You can check out before and after pictures down below. You can really gain a lot of information and feedback just by checking before and after pictures of any product.