VITAMIN C + B + E
What it is?
Discover the look of renewed radiance and glow with a supercharged blend of ingredients in one bottle. NourishMax Vitamin C, B and E Serum is a first-of-its-kind formula that combines vitamin C and botanical antioxidants to restore the appearance of younger-looking skin. We packed a potent combination of antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients into every bottle to ensure maximum results.
Why it’s special?
- Helps to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven texture and signs of photodamage
- Supports skin cell turnover to revitalize and rejuvenate dull, damaged skin
- Brightens the appearance of darkness, discoloration and age spots
- Improves the appearance of firmness, tightness and tone
- Brings renewed clarity to dull or congested complexions
- Formulated with one of the top dermatologist-recommended ingredients to fight signs of aging
- A multi-vitamin complex of C, B3 and E nourishes the skin and provides antioxidant protection to ward off free radicals
- Hyaluronic acid attracts water to the skin for intensive hydration
- Clinically tested and developed by chemists to meet the highest standards
What is in it?
NourishMax combines the best scientifically studied ingredients with plant extracts known for their antioxidant benefits. It is clinically formulated to improve the appearance of photoaging, including fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, age spots, dullness, crepiness and more. NourishMax leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and supple with a youthful-looking glow.
NourishMax combines the benefits of vitamin C with ferulic acid, vitamin E, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid and mandelic acid to provide a multi-action anti-aging solution.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): In addition to its antioxidant properties, vitamin C is a skin brightener that supports a radiant, healthy looking glow. It fights the look of age spots, sunspots, hyperpigmentation and other discoloration to give the skin a more even-toned appearance. Vitamin C also promotes the look of tightness, firmness and tone.
Plus, our specially developed form of vitamin C resists oxidation better than some other forms, so it stays potent, stable and effective, longer.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Along with vitamin C, niacinamide helps to brighten and reduce the appearance of discoloration. It also supports skin clarity in congested or problem skin.
- Mandelic Acid: Known as a gentler alternative to glycolic acid, this alpha hydroxy acid offers mild exfoliation. It smoothes away dead surface skin to deliver a brightening and radiance-reviving effect.
- Glycerin: Glycerin attracts moisture to the skin, so it feels soft, smooth and comforted.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is one of the best hydrating ingredients for dry skin. It is known for its ability to hold up to 1,000 its weight in water. Like a moisture magnet, hyaluronic acid attracts and holds moisture to the skin, leaving it with a smooth, plump appearance.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Panthenol is a popular skin conditioner that supports soft, hydrated skin.
- Sodium PCA: Sodium PCA is a hygroscopic ingredient, meaning it attracts moisture from the air to the skin.
Water (Aqua), Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Niacinamide, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Retinol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ferulic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mandelic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium PCA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.