Why Choose NourishMax Vitamin C Serum?
NourishMax vitamin C serum combines the best scientifically studied ingredients with plant extracts known for their antioxidant benefits. This vitamin C serum for face is clinically formulated to improve the appearance of photoaging, including fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, age spots, dullness, acne, crepiness, and more. NourishMax vitamin C serum leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth, and supple with a youthful-looking glow.
Retinol & Vitamin C are potent skincare ingredients known to firm, smooth, and
brighten. NourishMax uniquely formulated this serum with Vitamin C & Retinol in a
stabilized clinical formulation that firms, smooths & brightens
overnight. When Retinol is combined with Vitamin C, it can help soothe the skin and
avoid the irritation that Retinol is known. This serum is an excellent option for
individuals who have oily skin but still want the benefits of
NourishMax vitamin C serum for face combines the benefits of vitamin C with ferulic acid, vitamin E, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and mandelic acid to provide a multi-action anti-aging solution.
Discover the look of renewed radiance and glow with a supercharged blend of ingredients in one bottle. A great vitamin C serum for oily skins that helps the skin reduce oil production. NourishMax Vitamin C, B & E Serum is a first-of-its-kind formula that combines vitamin C and botanical antioxidants to restore the appearance of younger-looking skin without acne. We packed a potent combination of antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients into every bottle to ensure maximum results.
- Helps reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven texture, and signs of photodamage
- Supports skin cell turnover to revitalize and rejuvenate dull, damaged skin
- Brightens the appearance of darkness, discoloration, and age spots
- Improves the appearance of firmness, tightness, and tone
- Brings renewed clarity to be dull or congested complexions
- Formulated with one of the top dermatologist-recommended ingredients to fight signs of aging
- A multi-vitamin complex of C, B3, and E nourishes the skin and provides antioxidant protection to ward off free radicals
- Hyaluronic Acid attracts water to the skin for intensive hydration
- Clinically tested and developed by chemists to meet the highest standards
What Makes NourishMax Vitamin C Serum Special?
Synergy is the solution to extracting the very best abilities from selected ingredients. NourishMax's Vitamin C + B + E + Ferulic & Retinol Serum uses remarkable antioxidant ingredients to ensure that the whole is indeed greater than the sum of its parts.
Ferulic acid is an organic compound commonly found in plant cell wall components. As an antioxidant, it actively fights free radicals. Free Radicals are a significant contributor towards oxidative stress, which results in DNA damage and cellular aging. When combined with Vitamin C and Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid increases its ability from fighting free radicals to reducing damaged caused by oxidative stress.
Vitamin C, also known as Ascorbic Acid, plays a significant role in the Collagen synthesis process. This helps to thicken skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a potent antioxidant, it fights free radicals and reduces oxidative stress. We use 20% Vitamin C stabilized by the Ferulic Acid. Thanks to this high percentage, it also helps lighten the skin by acting as a depigmenting agent.
Vitamin E, like Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. It helps protect the skin from scarring and age spots and helps increase the skin's hydration levels. Vitamin C and E can regenerate each other, optimizing each other's antioxidant effects. Studies have found the skin protection benefits to be much more effective when using a combination of both Vitamin E and C, rather than by using each Vitamin alone.
VITAMIN C SERUM BEFORE AND AFTER
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 20%
NourishMax Vitamin C Serum For Oily Skin
- People with oily skin find it difficult to have oily skin, but this is not the case.
- Oily skin has many benefits, like It rarely becomes allergic, the signs of aging start later in them and ... we just have to be careful in taking care of it.
- A serious problem with oily skin is the production of excess sebum, and you should know that the lack of hydration to the skin can worsen this problem.
- Vitamin C serum can balance oily skin and balance the production of excess sebum, as well as preventing new pimples due to excess skin oil.